Thursday, September 3, 2009

Dreamy list.

So, I saw this on a friend's blog. A dream list to be completed...so I wanted to do it so I can have a list and complete it of course. So I decided to blog it, cause then people would see it, so I would of course complete as to not look pathetic and unable to complete a simple list. So, sit back relax, and look over my list. Maybe this will inspire ya'll to create a list of your own. Some of my things will be small and seemingly insignificant, and some shall be large and seem to be hard...


1. Make the all-star team in basketball.



2. Be nicer and less blunt with things I say.


3. Go GreenER. :) http://vicsaysrecycle.blogspot.com <---my wonderful green friend. :) With the best tips on how to grow green! Wait a little while though! Her blog is JUST up and running!


4. Find joy in the smaller things.


5. Make myself like the color yellow. :)


6. Learn football.


7. Talk to God more! And MORE! And MORE!


8. Get 30 followers. Tell your friends of the AMAZING AMANDA'S blog!!!!! (That was lame, I know. Ok?)


9. This is a long one, but, I will try to spit it out briefly. Whitney and I were in a store the other day, they sale Bible's for a dollar each! WHOA! Yah, that was my reaction, well, it spurred an idea in my mind...what if, we raised $1,000 and bought 1,000 Bibles! To give to people without Bibles! Yes, I thought it up by myself, Whit loved the idea. I wanna do that. You are probably thinking at this moment....ummm, who the heck are you giving this money to. I'll blog on that later. :) Ok?


10. Make myself like dogs. Yes, this will be hard for me....I had tragic experiences in my young age.


11. Start running consistently, and not just to the car when I'm late going somewhere.


12. To truly be able to define joy. To be content in what ever I do or in whatever happens to me.


13. Collect five of these cute scarves that are now in style. (My dad thinks they're retarded cause people wear them in the summer.) :)


15. Love unconditionally and passionately.


16. Sing a solo. (I hate singing without some one else...makes me extremely nervoussss)


17. Finally mow the yard for the first time. I know, pathetic...I'm really pathetic. I have no idea how to even do it. I'm so pathetic.


18. Dunk a basketball. ;)


19. Learn to play either tennis or racquetball.


20. Win a ping pong game.


21. Finish all the things I have started painting.


22. Read a lit book without skipping chapters at a time.


23. Read through the whole Bible...(halfway there!)


24. Learn to like black coffee. I love coffee, just not black


25. Meet a celebrity.


26. Learn a song on the guitar.


27. Find my name on a road sign somewhere.


29. Go to Disneywoooorllllllddd!


30. Do a real cartwheel.


31. Save 20% of what I earn for six months.


32. Resist the almost unfightable urge to buy something expensive and put that amount of money towards a good cause.


33. Go to NYC.


34. Go to Major League baseball game and stay interested in the whole game. (Besides staying interested, I did it. But, who cares about staying interested. The all you can eat buffet was much better.)


35. Learn how to skateboard...without breaking the arm.


36. Go to the beach again with friends.


37. GO to Europe and visit Italy while I'm there.


38. Go kayaking again.


39. Learn to water-ski.


40. Learn another language.


41. Get a nannying job.


42. Buy an iTouch.


43. See Tim Hawkins live.


44. Learn a Jack Johnson or Jason Mraz song on the guitar.


45. Climb the side of a cliff again.


46. Work up the nerve to go bungee jumping.


47. Learn to play softball much better.


48. Get a fish and not kill it.


49. Make at least a B in Chemistry this year. (Dude, it's that hard to me.)


50. Make it to State with our basketball team again.


51. Go on a cruise.


52. Figure out how to put a music playlist on my blog.


53. Ride an elephant. :)


54. See the Northern Lights! I love Alaska...and I've never been there.


55. Read To Kill A Mockingbird.


56. Get a retainer to straighten my teeth. (I really do want it, I know...what an idiot thing to want...the dentist said it would work though)


57. Drive a dirt bike and NOT wreck. The last time I drove one ended in tragedy for my poor ankle and knee.


58. Adopt when I get married from Taiwan.


59. Get an iPhone instead of my LG Shine.


60. Plant some flowers that will actually grow cause the dog refrains from eating them. I think I should get my BB gun out from when I was eight.


61. Find out why people think Taylor Swift is so terrible, and why people think I look like Taylor Swift.


62. Learn the Moonwalk, all for Mikey-the guy that crushed on every girl at summer camp-who thought he was Micheal Jackson's brother.


63. Do something that will leave a legacy.


64. I want to go to Family Camp this year!!!!!!!! Even if it's only like three days.


65. Find something of value in a parking lot.


66. Get my room totally organized after having my sister move in with me.


67. Buy a Jack Johnson cd.


68. Go to another concert...I L-O-V-E CONCERTS!


69. Be in a wedding, and not just one of those whoever's that pass out mints or bubbles or birdseed. :)


70. Go on a missions trip.


71. Go to Mexico!


72. Go to Cali and see the beaches there.


73. Learn sign language and be able to fluently use it.


74. Call a friend I haven't talked to in forever.


75. Show some one Christ's love.


76. Do a handstand for 10 seconds.


77. Do 20 real deal pushups consecutively.


78. At least drive through all the fifty states.


79. Finish all my room projects.


80. Grow daisies.


81. Dance in the rain.


82. Keep my nails nicely painted for at least two weeks.


83. Learn how to Waltz better.


84. Win an award.


85. Make a break through with our dog, and him turning out liking me.


86. Successfully knee board.


87. Sleep outside on the trampoline. Completed-9-8-09. (The easiest one probably.)


You may ask...why only 87 things? Well, I would love to tell you I like the number 87 and I just wanted to do that but...no, my creativity went to the alligators and I couldn't think of anything else.

3 comments:

  1. hahaa those are awesome dear! I loved seeing those...:) thanks for sharin babe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah Vic, I knew you would like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would LOVE to help you raise $1,000 dollars for Bibles!!! I think that is one of the most amazing ideas that you have ever had.

    ReplyDelete