Saturday, September 12, 2009

Beautiful love.

"Love is beautiful." That's what one of my dear friends told me one time. I was having a hard time forgiving some one that hurt me terribly. She told me this, "Amanda, love is beautiful, and this is why. The beautiful thing of love is, it covers all sin. Proverbs 10:12 says, 'Hatred stirs up anger, but love covers all sin.' Amanda, love covers all. Love is beautiful, because when you truly love some one you can ignore the pain and hurt they cause and keep on loving." I believe it now, that love is beautiful. That must be why I love it so much. I love beautiful things. Anywho, this is my "love share" for the day. ;)

Proverbs 10:12 "Hatred stirs up anger, but love covers all sin."

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, that was wonderful. Elegantly put. Thanks for this. It's SO true. And SO good. :) I love you. <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Vic. I thought of you when posting this cause you have told me this like....zillions of times. ;) I <3 you too. :) <3<3<3<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes I love that verse!! So very good!

    ReplyDelete