Friday, September 18, 2009

Love, love, love. All you need is love.

So, I was having a hard time thinking of something to blog today and I remembered some picture thing I got a long time ago that was really retarded but I knew I could make it look awesome. 


Yah, ain't that ugly, corny, cheesy, stupid, hopeless, LAME, Goodwill worthy, and just plain nasty. ;)  So, I went to find it and I started humming the Beatles' song, "All You Need Is Love"


I had a brilliant idea, and this my friends is what I came up with. 








I sanded it down, took off those dumb corner things, painted it, wrote the lyrics to the whole song, "All You Need Is Love",  added some pictures, hallelujah the "We are blessed" is gone. This my friends is what came of it.








I thought it turned out stinking awesome. I LOVE it. I think it's so cool. I think my favorite part is how I made it look ten times better, or maybe it was all those other friendly faces on it that made it look ten times better. There's all us kids with our laughing smiles on the left. :)
Then below it is my dear Victoria. <3 <3 <3
Then above that is Whit, Ashley, and I with my Nana when we were little. <3 <3 <3
Below that is "my three little girls". ;) Caitlin, Emily, and Madison. The girls I babysit. <3 <3
Above that is Whit, Jess, Rach, Ashley and I. <3 <3 <3
So I put some of my favorite people on there and I think it will look quite adorable in my room. :) 
:D 


So, this is my love for the day.


<3 
Amanda
<3

2 comments:

  1. I looooove the fact that I am on your blog. in a picture.
    and on your wall.
    in a picture.
    im honored beyond all belief :)

    aren't you happy I commented???
    now you know how i feel ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, that is adorable!! :) your so artsy! Great idea...super duper cute!

    ReplyDelete