Thursday, August 27, 2009

Cinderella Dressed in Yellow.



Today I feel like Cinderella dressed in yellow. Why, you may ask. I AM BEING A SLAVE! THAT'S WHY! Ha. Not really. I'm just really bored cleaning a bathroom right now. Not bored, sick and tired of scrubbing. BLAH! Ha. Since my paretns are still at teh hospital with the baby we have to get everything clean. BEFORE THEY GET HOME! :) Ooh, by the way. it's raining. I love rainy days. Anyways, we're all cleaning, and I'm probably cleaning the hardets. ;) Seeing as I'm blogging. Anyways, it's been fun these last few days with the parents gone, as naughty as that sounds. We love being home alone. Not that we do anything bad or party...or whatever bad kids do...we just have fun. :) Anywho, this was just a random post to pass the tiredness of cleaning away. So sorry if I bored you out of your skull. Just comment and pretend you like it! No choice. :)


Much love.


"Laugh a lot, and when you get older, all your wrinkles will be in the right place." :D

4 comments:

  1. What a coincidence! My parents have been gone for the week too! Had we known this sooner we could have partied together! LOL! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I offered Ben the job to do, and he sadly passed it up. I think he secretly wanted to clean that shower. Ha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well...I'd do it ANY day for a price but...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well thanks for notifying me a week later.

    ReplyDelete