Friday, September 4, 2009

I believe I can fly!

I believe I can touch the sky! Ok, not really. I just feel like flying cause my blog looks SOOOO much better. No more embarrassment! Hallelujah! :) With the help of a few people...er, nevermind, no one helped me! I figured out all the things that went wrong! *clap clap* While scouring the globe for an elusive jackalope, I found the PERFECTO background. You may think it's little kiddie or something, but, it is exactly what I was looking for: fun, calm, laid back, not too computer generated looking, doesn't look like it was made in the paint program. I LOVE it! :) And I found it all by myself. Seriously guys, I'm proud of myself. Anywho, here's my new and improved blog! YAYYYYY! So, I'm going to try to blog the funniest or most interesting things from now on so you can comment to your heart's delight! (Your heart better delight in commenting or you get out right now) ;)

Talk about my blog looking perfect, I will leave you with this unmatching little blinkie thing.
Reads: Life is Beautiful, darling butterfly blinkie
So hasta la vista baby.

5 comments:

  1. Sweet! I think I like the new look better than the old one anyway...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah, i love it! sooo cute! :D It makes me smile!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well...I personally like pink and brown, but the new one is cute too. And if you don't like my opinion, just remember you told me to comment!!! ;) Btw, I like the butterfly thing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha. Ben, you just didn't like the old one cause it was pink. I have to admit, I like the new look better too. Btw, special thanks to you for putting up with my ranting about that one stupid background not working.Haha. :)

    YeeeeaayyyyY! I'm glad you love it Vic! I needed your approval! I was so mad that you had the background you did! I WANTED IT! :) Btw, your blog makes me smile pretty big too.

    Elyse, you're just a big sucker for pink! Gosh! ;) I like your comments btw! You're my faithful one! :) I love the butterfly thingie too! :)

    ReplyDelete