Friday, September 25, 2009

When Sisters Become Best Friends.

I <3 my sisters.

I really do.

They're my best friends.
We hang out all the times,
take each other out on our birthdays and we go shopping,
tell each other their clothes are dumb.
we yell, and scream at each other then five minutes later we will be laughing at how stupid our fight was.
We laugh at each other/with each other/at others. Yah, we do.
We share secrets,
we have retarded inside jokes.
We share clothes and even horde our clothes sometimes.
Always make the other one do the most work. Or we try.
We find husbands for each other.
We fly down country roads listening and singing to Taylor Swift in Whit's little car.
We turn off the hot water heater when each other are in the shower. Hehe. (Ok, only I do that.) ;)
We do each other's make up.
We have Starbucks dates.
We go on lunch dates.
We really do love to act like idiots together.
We couldn't live without each other.
We couldn't laugh without each other.
Dang! We most definitely could NEVER stop loving each other.
They're the Best in the West. :)
We're best friends.

I <3 my sisters.

Now that you're totally jealous of my awesome sisters...don't be jealous, jealousy is a sin.



"A best friend is a gift to cherish forever.
It's a special bond that crosses the boundaries of time and distance.
Time passes, but a best friend is constant in a world of change....."


(If this one's blurry, I think I will shoot this computer.)
"....Like a fine wine or a vintage car, our friendship gets better with age.
Life may have it's ups and downs but our shared dreams continue.
I don't thank you enough.
I don't know where I'd be without my best friend."






And the other little squirt. 


I <3 my sisters.



1 comment:

  1. I love you too darlin! We do have some of the greatest times! Can't wait for you to come home from Dallas. Maybe we can go shopping and then to Chile's! Even though you really don't like Chile's. :-)

    ReplyDelete