Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Welcome to my world. ;)

So here's what my life is like. :) I love it. It totally rocks. My family is awesome, some people think it's lame to hang out with family...well, I just say stinks to be you cause your family is so boring. MY FAMILY IS THE BEST. :) I have my oldest sister Whitney who is my partner in crime and laughter and...well mostly laughter. Her and I don't really have inside jokes, we just laugh at everything. Mostly funny jokes that most everyone else would think are lame. They are funny though! My next oldest sister Ashley, who is an absolute sweetheart, if you need mercy, go to her. She really lives up the saying, "Girls are made of sugar and spice, with everything nice." Or however it goes. Next comes me, and...well, I am...read "about me" which is --------> that-a-way
Then comes my little sister, Rebekah, whom will have a cow if you call her that so call her Beka. She is quite the comedian, she learned everything form me and i am not joking.. She is like....FUNNY! She cracks us all up. She's the best in the west. Then is little Rachel, she's a beautiful little thing, not that all of us other's are not, but, she is pretty. :) Sarah is next....hrmmm, to describe Sarah in three words would be...Crazy. Loud. Energized. Yep, that's little Sar. Then comes one of my personal favorites...JOHN! :) He's my little man. :) He's two and the cutest, coolest toddler you will ever meet. He's funny already, he must get it from me. :) He loves playing basketball, (which I have not mentioned all of us play basketball) he's such a rockstar, I love him. Then comes baby Joshua Josiah, whom is not yet born, but, in three weeks he's gonna get a face full of kisses from all these older sisters and probably a grow-up punch from John so they can play cars together. :) Anywho, this, my lack of readers is my family. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment