Friday, August 21, 2009

TOUCHDOWN!

I'm going to my first Cowboys game today!!! :) I'm excited, it's in the new stadium, we have AMAZING seats, and we're going with one of the coolest people in the world. :) My youth pastor's wife is taking me and my two older sisters. Cheer with me people. :) Anywho, call me a nerd but I know very little about football. This was the first year I've ever watched the whole Superbowl...yah, I'm a nerd. Anywho, I just had to share this good tidings of my going to a Cowboys game. The four of us will be four out of a predicted 100,000 people there. :) So, maybe we won't be the only nerds.

:D

1 comment:

  1. The Cowboys game was soo amazing! I totally loved going with you, Whit, and Mrs. Shonda! We should do it again if we get the chance. Next time, I'm going to dance with you and Whit. I'm so proud of Whit that she didn't yell Home run on a touchdown. HeHe. Love you sis! <3

    ReplyDelete