Wednesday, August 12, 2009

To God be the Glory.

I ate lunch outside to day and almost had a cow at how pretty the sky was and how great eth things are God made. God has been so amazing to me lately. :) Ain't that just dandy? Anyways, the other day I said to God..."Umm, God, if you do anything else so good for this week i think I might burst...I think I want to burst now God!" :) I seriosuly wonder sometimes, why does God love me?...ummm, DUH AMANDA! Cause He made you! The other day I said, "God can you please kkeep em forever?" He said, "Of course." Can some one please do a big cheesy grin with me cause God is AWESOME? :)

I will bless the Lord at all times:
His praise shall continually be in my mouth.
My soul shall make her boast in the Lord:
The humble shall hear of it and be glad.
Oh magnify the Lord with me,
and let us exalt His name together.
I sought the Lord and He heard me,
and delivered me from all my fears!!

Psalm 34: 1-4

No comments:

Post a Comment