Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Little Joshua. :)


A
baby is God's opinion that
the world
should go on.
Carl Sandburg

My baby brother Joshua was born last night. He has so many tubes, wires...etc... on in this picture cause when he was born he was hardly breathing. My mom saishe saw him for less than a minute then the doctors whisked him away. He was put in ICU from about a minute after he was born and is still in there. He had oxygen, but he is off it now and breathing mostly normal! Praise God!
:) Prayers would be appreciated. :)

Off the sad note though, he is perfect. :) He of course has ten little fingers and ten little toes. He is the first Hall to have dark hair. We've all been Texan blondes. :) He most definitely looks like my daddy. How cute. :)


Now tell me that doesn't melt your heart. :) He's an absolute doll. he already has me wrapped around his finger.
Speaking of my daddy, He's a perfect daddy.
I love babies. :) They my my heart soar!

2 comments:

  1. Babies are SOOO wonderful!!! :-D Thanks for posting pics! And btw, I love your blog background! Totally cute!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love that you are my faithful commenter Elyse! :) I can always count on you. :)

    ReplyDelete