Saturday, November 28, 2009

"So Break It Down and get Free."


   One late night about Midnight. Whitney burst into my room while I'm in bed reading...she goes, you wanna have hot chocolate? So, about 12:05 Whit and I go down the stairs to the living room and sit down on the not yet finished concrete floor and start drinking our Cinnamon hot chocolate and some Raspberry dark hot chocolate. Mmmm....I  finds some candles my little sisters made and light them up in the middle of us girls. Then, our dad got home, so we hurry up, blow out the candles, run up the stairs throw our cups in the sink and dive into our beds. 

After a long day of shopping the day after Thanksgiving. Whitney, Ashley, our friend Erika, and I finished off our day by going to the movies. We watched Fame. It was great, we were the ONLY people in the theater...so we got to have free reign. We talked loudly, snorted, giggled, Whitney slept, at one point there was some rockin' music and Erika had just came back from the bathroom and we didn't notice her come back and she came back dancing wildly down the aisle. So Whitney and I joined her and we danced all around the theater laughing, being idiots. We def "broke it down and got free". That was def a movie to remember. :)

After that long day of shopping I had a major migraine. So last night I went to bed at 8:30 and slept for 20 hours straight. That's a record for me!!! WHOO!

"So break it down and get free!"

2 comments:

  1. I like the hot chocolate part! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sounds awesome. :) I loved reading this! Thanks for sharing dearie!

    ReplyDelete