Tuesday, November 3, 2009

"Once 'pon a time, there three 'wil piggies."

My little brother, who is the apple of my eye, loves to play, hates to sleep.

Last night it was my little brother's bedtime, he was trying every method to avoid the fact. Hehe. :) So I told him to jump in bed, his new idea? Tuck ME in bed. He grabbed me by the arm and said, "I take you to you woom." I was like...whaaaa? So he drug me to my room said "lay down!" and pushed me towards my bed. So I layed down on my bed and he pulled my blankets on me turned my little heater on HIGH, (suffocation began there) and started to literally tuck me in. I was laying there wondering, where in the world did this little squirt learn this? After he had successfully smothered me and I had suffered from heat exhaustion he started to leave me, I, at this time playing along, protested saying, "where's my story?!?!?" To my surprise he climbed and sat on top of me and started telling his all time favorite bedtime story and gave it a little spin of hilarity.

(Exactly like this)

"Once 'pon a time, there three 'wil piggies.
They live with there mommy.
They not obey there mommy."

he paused for dramatic emphasis of course and I asked...what happened?
He answered..."they git in biggggggg piggy trouble."

I have no idea where he came up with disobedient but it made for a pretty good laugh. :)

I love my little brother.

1 comment: