Friday, November 20, 2009

Off adventuring in a foreign land that some like to call Dallas.

This past weekend through last Tuesday, I was off adventuring. 
 My adventure included four of my favorite people. (Well, it included a lot more, but I only have pictures of four. :D)


 Sit back, relax, and let me tell my tale. :)

Here's where is all started, at the DMC for the Excel concert.


Enter in Jessica and Heather.
My dear Heather lives at the DMC.
I love to visit her office.
:D

After the amusing concert I went home with my one and only pretty, Victoria.



And had a blast of course. :)









You should have seen us racing up and down that little hill setting both of our camera's on self-timer, racing back down the hill, plopping down and trying to act nonchalant.  Ha. What a sight we must have made. :)



We did our hair for Victoria.

Victoria has this practically awesome neighbor, Lydia. :) We hung out with her quite a bit. :)










A taller and shorter half.
Like puzzle pieces, they fit perfectly together.
:)



 Notice the matching shirts we bought together at AE.
"All We Need Is Love"



Running outside to play in the leaves. :)







Nothing beats having fun like a kid. :)



 Ha, attempted mysterious look.
Epic fail.
I don't think I ever got a serious face. :D




More my type of picture. :)






Tree Huggers.


The best part of the adventure. Climbing a tree to get to the roof and take pics. :D



Then, I went to Jessica and Rachel's house. My other two favorite people.



We went to Jadore Yogurt. The BEST frozen yogurt place. EVER
The cute little Asian man insisted upon taking a picture with Jessica's phone. Hahah.
And kept insisting. We let him take one then insisted no more.
That ends my Dallas adventure.
The end.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a jolly good time! Love all the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya'll are just way too adorable!! And when did you change your background? Because I pretty much *love* it! :)

    ReplyDelete