Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Third day continued.

On the Third day of Christmas, 


As Whitney said, "the tv show COPS played out in our driveway." 


I told you I would get more adventurous. I didn't lie. Adventure found me. :D YAY!




Some drunk people came to our house for gas. I thought it was my grandparents car, I went outside. Promptly realized it wasn't them at all. High tailed it inside. Got my mom out of bed. The drunk man came to our front door he sounded mean. My mom yelled at them through the door.  We called my police/Judge/Grandpa. He came. He got the guy to go back to his truck. He frisked him. Some lady got freaked out in their pimp truck. She jumped out the back with a big dog. started running away. We got scared. My fire fighter/uncle came and a police man. They arrested the drunk man. They got another drunk man out of the drivers seat (there was some real action then) he fought, they grabbed him, laid him against the truck. It took three men to cuff him. (meanwhile WHitney and I had our front window open hanging our faces out watching. :) We a a pretty legit looking BB gun to protect us...hahah, I swear it looks like a 9mm. Anyways. It was some pretty sweet action Jackson, they went searching behind the house with flashlights, searched everywhere. Haha. They never found the other two people that dissapeared. But wwe all lived happily ever after. :D
Whitney ended up sleeping with the pretty legit BB gun in her bed with her
My grandpa later told me that the man had told him that the lady at the door was mean, cause she was yelling at him and wouldn't give him any gas. Haha. :)






All in all, I had a legit day. :)
L-E-G-I-T.
 Merry Christmas.







1 comment:

  1. Ohh very nice! I bet the kids all really loved that. :D

    ReplyDelete