Monday, December 21, 2009

The FOurth, fifth and sixth "le jour de Noël" (Christmas Day.)

Yah yah... I know. I got way behind.

No fear though I have many funny and embarassing and adventuresome stories. For you. :)

So...day four....I actually can't remember what I did Thursday so let's fast forward to Friday. :)

Friday was def an embarrassing and funny story. :)
Whit and I were in the movie store picking a movie to rent and some friends called us to go to see Old Dogs. (hilarious) So we did a little shopping. Our hub cap thing feel off in the Hasting parking lot. :) I opened my door to run and get it and it rolled right to my door. Points. Please watch this video. The hub cap reminded me of this video. I did that in the parking. I used the hubcap as a steering wheel and this lady was tlaking on the phone staring at me while Whit was driving so I pretended to drive, and pretended to swerve and her face got the uttermost alarm on it. :D Hehehhe. Whitney almost wrecked driving.
    Then, we went to Chicken Express to smuggle into the movie, Kathrine and I were dancing in the parking lot to embarrass Whitney. I left my talented dancing partner to leap onto the table outside ballet style...my foot caught an inch of the bench, slid off, smashed my leg, my face hit the table, and I commenced to hysterical laughter and the people inside saw and pretended not to notice.

Saturday........................
SHOPPING.
Ashley and I went to finish Christmas shopping.
We were in the mall walking and those stupid people that work at the booths in the middle were doing their job. THis gay man grabbed my arm saying, "You like my hair straightened? You want to see my straightener? You straighten your hair." Does it look like I straighten my hair? No. I told him my interest was on the downside. He grabs Ashley's arm, "You straighten your hair, yes?" Ashley told the truth, yes. He grabs her, plops her in a chair, me in the mean time protesting telling him we don't care for his straightener, telling him we don't want what he's selling....telling him to jump in the dumpster. He won't shut up about the straightner so I roll my eyes, huff and puff and sit down on a bench. Ashley later tells me he was talking to her saying, "Guuuuurl, she don't like me. Yeeer friend, she mean to me. That guurrrrl. She a mean guuuurrrrl. She can geet ovuuur eeeeet." (accent and all) I'm watching, he straightens her hair then starts to curl it! we were almost out of time so I formulated a plan. I arched up, said, "hi, dad says for us to come home. goodbye sir." he goes, "no more five minute? no?" Me, "no, so just straighten that curl quickly and we will exit. hasta la vista baby." Yah, this "guuuurl" didn't like him.

Sunday.
Candle light blow up.
Ok, our church did a candle light service and little Emily that is three I was sitting beside, had a candle she was holding quite responsibly. Then....all the sudden she starts violently shaking this open flame! I make her be still. She looks up at me and says....it would have been pretty.

Today will come tomorrow....if that makes sense.

2 comments:

  1. Happy early, early, early, early, early NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Y'all have the most hysterical things happen to y'all!

    ReplyDelete