Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The 12 Days Of Christmas :)

I missed three days so I'm doing three today.

On the first day of Christmas:

My little brother successfully opened four gifts without anyone finding out till later, I saw two of mine and won't tell anyone I know what they're giving me.


On the second day of Christmas:

I went to Ihop after a victorious basketball game and almost ordered a Rooty Tooty fresh and Fruity, with extra strawberrys. I got the Strawberry cheesecake New York pancakes....with extra strawberrys. Then everyone had to freakin' laugh when I said the extra strawberrys part....in the end I had too many strawberrys. :)
Only Tim Hawkins fans are gonna get that.

On the third day of Christmas:

I wore Dr. Pepper pajamas till lunch time. :)
I thought it was festive. :P

I'll continue couinting down the days of Christmas tomorrow!!!! I promise there will be more adventure involved. :)

See ya lata!

No comments:

Post a Comment