Thursday, April 1, 2010

Fresh Squeezed Oranges.

I standing here, beside my juice maker. Squeezing oranges. Making snickerdoodles. :) And I can't wait to have this juice. :) 
Ohhh my. I was so busy looking at pictures I just burnt some of those cookies. haha...ohhh well. It's 11 o' clock and I'm about to eat breakfast. let's make this brunch. anyways...I'm so happy as of right now. :) I'm going to 
all-stars. :) For those of you that don't know what that is. Which is probably most of you. :P It's my basketball. 15 girls get picked from my division. 1A. Yeahhh, we're small. And we go play an all-stars game in San Antonio. Yeshhhh. :) San Antonio. I love that place. Anyways. I'm so happy cause I'm going. That. Was my goal for basketball this year. :) And I made it. Ohhhh happy day. Anyways. :) I'm going. Yessss....

Ohhh myyyyyy. It is quite the beautiful day out here today. :) I love you Texas. And just so you know. This ice cold orange juice is better than swimming in an olympic sized swimming pool....or something like that. haha. Please don't be jealous though. ;)

The other day I was with my youth group at the lake. I was one of the only ones that was brave enough to stick my feet in the icy waves. Yah, that felt good. :)

Thank you Mr.Phone for taking this picture. ;)


It was amazing. :)
This was taken with my phone too....so, bad quality.


and this here is my puppy, Ro. 
I'm not usually an animal lover, and I would still not qualify myself and so. but, this is my puppy boy. 

And, now I am sitting out here in the sunshine. and, I'm not lying, I'm getting a bit more tan. :) yes, I can tan. Can Spring stay here all year long please?

Anyways. Excuse my ramblings. I have rambled much today. Anyways. I forgot to mention I'm reorganizing my whole room and closet. Funnnn. :) For real. It's fun to me. haha.....anyways. 

See ya lata.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment