Friday, April 2, 2010

Day 1.

Day 1? Yes, you're probably wondering what day one means. Well, as my dear sister Whitney previously stated in her blog. "Don't get your knickers in a twist..." Oh yes. Back to my topic of choice. Day 1. Meaning, the starting of a new thing. Oh yes, I'm starting something new. If it hasn't been quite obvious to you already. I've decided for the month of April to do a "Happy list" of sorts. So, everyday, I will enlighten you of a thing of my liking. And for today.... :)


I love quotes. Oh yes I do. 
And if this happens to be un-amusing to you.
It is probably due to the fact you have not yet seen the new-ish movie Blind Side.
Yes. It's a football movie. Yes, it's hilarious.
"You can thank me later...."
"Now's later Bert..."
Ha. Yes, please laugh.
Although to get the full affect it's best to see this movie. 
Oh yes. Please do watch it.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment