Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My life is happy.

These are some happy moments of my life lately. :)

I went to the DMC and saw Whitney! :) That's probably the top of my happiness. I went and worked on staff. I never thought that working could be fun, apparently it is. :) For real though, I had fun. We left notes at each other's doors. We waved at each other. We made everyone jealous with our incredibly large amount of inside jokes. It was fun, really fun. Mostly cause I got to see her. :)

I met some new friends at the DMC. Quite a few actually and I love them all. :) Even when they all laugh at me when... never mind. I won't have room to explain it all.

I went to the State Fair. I love fairs. No doubt about it.

We got a cute doggie. I told my dad I would always hate our dogs until we got some sort of terrier, well...I got home yesterday and guess what was sitting by the door, a cute little Boston Terrier. It's a stray, but still, I think it's adorable.

Anyway, I had to gush of my happiness that God gave me. I also needed to post. Badly. I'm sorry dear blog, for you have been neglected.

Peace out. ;)
Amanda. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment