Saturday, October 17, 2009

<3 Autumn <3

I love Summer, cause it's warm. Cause I don't wake up shivering at night. I love Summer, cause of the beautiful golden light. 


Still, Autumn is wonderful. Even though I wake up shivering. I love it. Pumpkin pie, red leaves floating through the air, it's like the perfect jeans and converse weather...can it please be Fall and Summer at the same time? Fall has the perfect weather, although it's cold in the mornings, the afternoons are perfect, not too cold, not too warm. Summer, can you be like Fall? Fall can you be like Summer? It seems like in the Fall, my little siblings love to play outside so much more, cause they aren't dying in the heat. Every Fall we have at least one game of family football, where everyone just laughs at each other's poor skill. Fall is beautiful. **happy sigh**
Oh, another thing about Fall. Football, which is my new found love. Longhorns won today. Thanks Longhorns, you make me proud. (No, I am not one of those, people that are fans of the Longhorn's just cause their Texas, just cause they won...it's just I like them. Not because I'm some fanatic that is an idiot, that knows nothing about the sport., ok, so I don't know EVERYTHING) Go away. ;)


I was going to post much longer, but, I have a sudden urge for some Pumpkin Pie...wonder why? 


Something totally not a part of this post. 
I miss my sister. I talked to her this morning. She's been gone for a month, for that month I was with her a week and a half. I still miss her. How am I going to make it another month without seeing her at all? That's my agony for the day. Btw, she wants people to write herrrr!!!!!! So if you know Whit, this is her address.


Whitney Hall
1312 S. Ervay St.
Dallas, Texas 75215

Mucho love,
Amanda

3 comments:

  1. I wrote her the other day.
    Aaaand, Im gonna write her again soon.
    Aaaand, I am commenting on your awesome post.
    So that pretty much makes me the coolest person ever.
    just sayin' ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I <3 Autumn, because I get to turn off my A/C and open all the windows and not sweat. Because I'm a mommy, and also, sweat gets old. Boo sweat. Except that if we didn't sweat, we'd all die of heat stroke. So yay for sweat. But bigger yay for Autumn.

    There, I have done my goofy deed for the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, so I haven't looked at your website in awhile, which is why I haven't commented in so long. *hangs head in shame* But I'm back now!! *happy clapping!* And yeah, I love Autumn! It's pretty much amazing. But I hate pumpkin pie. Always have. It's just plain nasty. Sorry. I hope you can still love me anyway. ;) Okay, so one of these days, I will write Whitney! I've been wanting to for awhile but shame on me I haven't. So, you have re-inspired me to write her, and Beth too! *HUG* (that was just a because you're so awesome hug, fyi)

    ReplyDelete