Saturday, August 14, 2010

Sweet Summertime. :)

Whoaa buddy. I've been such a bad blogger this summer.
Ohh well. Summer's been pretty swell. :)

1. I went to a freakin awesome basketball camp with my basketball buddy, Chloe. :)
2. I fractured my leg from an epic ultimate frisbee dive (resulting in some epic road rash.) combined with basketball camp and keeping on going. I thought, "oh yeah, I've pulled a muscle or something. Let's not be a wimp and stop playing" so I kept on going...for a month. and got a nice stress fracture and had to quit running, basketball, everything for two months.
3. Went vacationing with the family in Branson, Missouri a week later.
     a. we met American Idol stars. 

    b. Had frog races.
                                  
    c. Watched some comedy shows. :)

                                 
   
    d.  Visited the sister friend, and bummed around Branson Landing. 

                                    
                                    


    e. Bought some TOMS finally. :)

4. Went to church camp with my spectacular youth group... :) 

5. Taught two kids programs. :) the best. :)
6. Went to see the best friend, Victoria. :) 

                                       


:) So there's part of my summer in a synopsis. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment