Thursday, January 14, 2010

A bottle rocket of a mind.


My mind is a bottle rocket. waiting to be let go, to fly, to explode.....



My mind works at breakneck speed all the time. 
I may be sitting listening to you talk, 
but really, my mind is going on and on. 
I think. 
I think if people would just listen, some one who seems small, has ideas to change this world.
I think up something beautifully poetic and wish some one else thought it beautiful too. 
I think, I wish I weren't scared to go sky diving.
I think, how I wish I could see the world in a minute.
I think, I want to go to China, and eat sushi, and I want to go to bring all those adorable little kids home with me.
I think, inspiration.
I think, people always say "In this day and age, the world is not what it should be", and I think those people just don't know. They don't know how to love, they don't know how to see the beautiful in the middle of chaos.
I look at a painting and think, "wow, that's art, that's beautiful"
I think, I wish I could take a rockin' awesome picture.
I think, I wish I could paint the world as I see it, then people would love it.
I think, whoa, is everybody gonna think I'm silly cause I think these things?
Then I think. I don't care.








No comments:

Post a Comment